Published on September 20, 2021
VPN’s Have Several Uses… Here’s a Few
- Increase Security for Shopping or Banking Online
- Added Layer of Security when Using Unsecure Public Wi-fi Frequently – Coffee Shops, Library, etc.
- Data Encryption – Secure Connection, Smaller Online Footprint
- Browse the Internet Privately – Reduce Tracking, New IP, Hide Location, Encryption, generally harder to be tracked
- Unrestrict Blocked Content – ISPs may try to restrict access to certain sites or services, VPN makes it harder for an ISP to have restrictions. (source NordVPN.com)
Learn more about the many uses of VPN’s @ NordVPN
**Note: A VPN is not a tool for illegal activities.
Additional WhatVPN.net Resources: